Come along to this 2 hour teaser workshop and learn the basics. You can choose to make a fine ring or a pair of studs which you can wear straight out of the workshop!
This Teaser Workshop is for beginners, everyone will leave feeling creative and with a sense of achievement with basic skills of silversmithing skills under your belt ready to take on another workshop.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Fun and hands on – each maker will have their own workspace
- Central Sydney location – Pyrmont
- Learn lots of real jewellery making techniques – including shaping, soldering, filing, sanding, texturing and polishing!
- Work with sterling silver and learn all about it
- Materials are ALL provided, no extra costs
- Tea/coffee/water and light snacks are included
- Small classes, maximum 3 students
- Every student will receive a tin to keep their new jewels safe and a polishing cloth and care card to keep your items sparkling!
Our studio is “eco” – no harsh chemicals or toxic solutions are used in the production of the jewellery.