Book a creative session, jewellery bench hire gives you freedom to design and make in your own time, and work on your own projects. Lauren will be on hand to help get your project started, or for when you get stuck, or just to chat through ideas and processes with. Please select a date and time from our dropdown box, or get in touch to arrange a time. Our studio is open Monday – Friday during normal offices hours and if Lauren is at the bench working… you can be too!
Highlights of Hiring a Jewellery Bench Space:
- Fun and hands on creative sessions
- Central Sydney location – Pyrmont
- Use of the whole workshop is available along with the tools and equipment
- Use of sundry items such as sandpaper, solder, tumbler, polishing equipment
- Students will need to purchase their own metals prior to the class, OR purchase from us. If you would like to purchase from us, please contact us prior to your class to discuss what materials you will need so we can make sure we have enough in stock for you to buy on the day
- Lauren will always be on hand for help when you need it, or to teach you a new skill or two
- Tea/coffee/water and light snacks are included
- Small workshop numbers, maximum 3 students
- Every student will have a dedicated bench space and set of tools
Our studio is “eco” – no harsh chemicals or toxic solutions are used in the production of the jewellery.
Important Info: A requirement of booking a jewellery bench hire is that you have already learnt the basics of jewellery making in one of our workshops, OR at another jewellery making workshop. Please get in touch if you have attended a jewellery workshop elsewhere as you will need to do a short induction into our studio and discuss the skills you already have.